I don’t fully understand the concept of partying. Yes it is fun. However, if you do it all the time.. isn’t it just normal?
I don't expect you to wait like I would.
my thoughts during class
- me: why
- me: i wonder when my teacher lost their virginity
- me: what if a man with a gun walked in right now
- me: whens lunch
- me: the fuck is this
- me: why are you here
- me: can i kill all of you with one bullet
- me: what if i locked all the girls in the locker room and made them fight to the death like the hunger games
- me: what if i stood up on the desk and ripped off my pants
- me: dont touch me i have more followers than you
- me: ugh
if i copied and sold it in mass quantities i think i could make a lot of money
hiding under my blankets… loud music and the bump of my laptop and body give away my place but shhhh
Texts from Austin
- Austin: Lunch at 1230?!
- Me: Sounds good
- Austin: Damn straight it does
- My Computer Background: *Alexander Ludwig*
- Fergus: Who is that character?
- Me: The love of my life.
- Fergus: Nope, looks nothing like me.
“smile, listen, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you wanted to do anyway.” —robert downey junior